We are closed until at least Monday 17th May in line with Government legislation. Online booking will be required from this date (The rule of 6 from 2 households will also apply)
Booking slots will be made available online a couple of weeks before our projected re-opening date
We recently announced details of our scheme to allow free access to our centre. Further details on how to enrol in the scheme will be made available soon.
The scheme allows free access to our centre for a period of 6 months (Starting on our reopening date)
Below are some further details for our NHS staff free use of our facilities.
Everything below is dependent on being allowed to reopen in line with the current guidelines.
· The scheme will run from Monday 17th May to Friday 19th November.
· Only NHS staff who have preregistered through our website will be able to take advantage of this offer.
· The offer is for children of NHS staff only. (Children who you are legally responsible for – This includes stepchildren who are only in your care part time) – Friends who accompany your children should pay the standard admission charge.
· NHS staff member must accompany their children to the centre and show NHS ID each time. Spouses will not be able to use the discount if they are not with an NHS ID holder who is pre-registered
· NHS members who have Grandchildren may use the scheme in the same way that a parent would. (ie. They must be present and free entry is only available to their own grandchildren)
· We reserve the right to adjust the offer at any point and withdraw it from any individual who breaks or bends the rules of the scheme.
· Pre-booking may be required for certain days – These bookings are offered on a 1st come 1st served basis.
· On pre-booking days we will allow a maximum 10% of our capacity for NHS staff
· Free entry is for standard play sessions only and not valid for special events (eg. Laser, Halloween, Summer party etc)
· 1 free standard birthday party for up to 12 children will be offered per registered NHS staff member
· Free birthday parties are offered on a 1st to book 1st served basis
· Birthday parties are available during normal opening hours on Mondays to Fridays only (including school holidays)
· Party upgrades and additional children will be charged at the standard party rates
· There is no option to upgrade a free standard party to a different party package or to move it to a weekend
· We hope that birthday parties will be allowed from 21st June. We will allow booking of your free party fora maximum of 1 calendar year from the date birthday parties are allowed. This way no child will not have a birthday during the duration of the free party offer.